27/05/2012

Sneak Preview - Earthenware Pottery

Took a few pictures as I unloaded the kiln, and I refilled it too, only trouble is I forgot to put one last mug in, so it will have to be bisque fired with the stoneware pots I have waiting to be fired. I have decided I want to up my game when it comes to my photography after reading quite a few articles and looking back at my photographs, it can only be for the better.

Contents of the kiln after the earthenware glaze firing
I have a busy few days so I won't be taking photographs of individual pots for a few days, are there any in particular people would like to see?

1 comment:

  1. I've never really tried sgraffito before, love how it contrasts with the dark clay body. I like the photo at the bottom with the pots all lined up on the shelf - good stuff : )

    ReplyDelete