04/02/2010

12 Pots before 12 Noon

I decided to do Michael Kline's 12 pots before twelve noon challenge, unfortunately I didn't quite manage, as I didn't manage to start throwing until 11.10 so only managed to throw seven pots in the remaining time, and I even ended up throwing the one on the far right away.













I made it up by throwing 15 pots before one which isn't a very good rate but I hurt my back yesterday and after I had thrown the first seven my back pain started getting to me, I should have rested today but as I haven't managed to throw yet this week I wasn't going to give up the opportunity.
















working on a mug to go with this range which is what I was working on on the far right but I'm not happy with the how the design for the larger mugs translates

No comments:

Post a Comment