30/11/2010

Last shots from my camera - The New Studio

Well my digital camera of a few years doesn't want to work any more, it turns on and every button works except the one to take pictures so the dresser that we have with all my work on I don't as yet have a picture of.  So these are the last few shots


I have been working on a few ceramic panels of local landmarks, but it is coming along slowly as I work on the things that I need to get thrown.


This is my big Podmore wheel and is my favourite to throw on, though I prefer to trim on the Shimpo wheel, the Shimpo never really feels like it is on.


Here is the small Podmore and Shimpo wheels  in the opposite corner, they are very good wheels for beginners much smoother to throw on than the big on, and the right height for children.


We have various work tables to work on, we are just trying to get hold of a large wooden one for more people to site around and something to wedge on too.  If anyone has any ideas for a good work surface so then I don't have to go to the kitchen to wedge on the kitchen counter.

This is one of the three areas we have to display our work and we are constantly changing it round until we can sell a few more pots.


We finally got our streamline machine today so we can accept card payments.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I actually wedge on the floor, which I know isnt ideal but gets the job done.

    ReplyDelete